E&B Studio is looking for a talented Concept Artist to join our Midnight Ghost Hunt team. In this project, you are a part of a small team with full control over the creation and direction of game levels. You will be expected to provide concept art of environments, characters and props while collaborating closely with the rest of the team to ensure that the artistic vision of the game is followed. To thrive in this role, you should be confident in exploring new ideas and have the visual skills to communicate and inspire others with your vision.
At E&B Studio, we value talent and drive more than titles and rank. If you think that your skills and ambitions match up to the requirements of the role in all ways but seniority, reach out anyway. You might just have us convinced!
What You’ll Do
- Produce a wide range of concept art such as sketches, mood boards and paint-overs to support art, design, gameplay and story.
- Make iterations of your ideas based on team feedback.
- Work closely with the other artists in the creation of materials that follow the artistic vision of the game.
- Create art style guides and follow up to ensure that these are being followed.
- Contribute to a collaborative and encouraging team culture by giving and receiving regular feedback.
What You’ll Bring
- Considerable experience working in digital game development as a Concept Artist.
- A strong design sense and broad knowledge of visual media and color theory
- Experience in applying contemporary 2D (and 3D) concept tools and techniques.
- A flexible work approach and the ability to create and test designs based on a small amount of input
- An affinity for problem-solving and a “nothing is impossible” mindset
- Great interpersonal skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Bonus: Passion for, or experience working with, multiplayer games
How to Apply
Please submit your application here: email@example.com
We will only consider applicants who send us a CV & a Portfolio!
About the Company
E&B Studio is a mid-sized game development studio in Malmö, Sweden with a team built on experience from top game development studios such as Massive Entertainment, Dice, Sharkmob, Avalanche, and more. We combine our skills in game development with our experience working with real-life architecture. The result is niche expertise in creating AAA environments that are believable, authentic, atmospheric, and engaging.
Our goal is to create the most (un)believable game worlds ever!
We are currently working with Vaulted Sky Games & Coffee Stain Publishing on a multiplayer hide-and-seek game called Midnight Ghost Hunt. Now we’re looking for more talented individuals to join us on this journey of delivering spectacular environmental storytelling to the game’s future maps.