E&B Studio is looking for a talented Concept Artist with broad visual skills and extensive development experience to join a new science fiction project. Apply your experience in pre-production and production environments to lead blue sky ideation and clarify the visual choices needed to inform downstream production. If you are passionate about exploring ideas, are driven to break through expectations into something new and fresh and have the visual skills to communicate and inspire others with that vision we’d love to talk to you!
At E&B Studio, we value talent and drive more than titles and rank. If you think that your skills and ambitions match up to the requirements of the role in all ways but seniority, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Examples of what you will do
- Develop visual targets that inform and inspire the team and consistently raise the visual bar.
- Create a wide range of visual material from high level concepts to detailed production designs.
- Work closely with your team and the Art Director in the creation of materials that establish the artistic vision.
- Collaborate with other internal and external Concept Artists to elevate the artistic vision.
- Inspire and motivate fellow artists as a creative voice in both giving and receiving feedback.
What you will bring
- Considerable experience of working in AAA game development as a Concept Artist.
- Great skills applying contemporary concept tools and techniques. 2D required, ability to work in 3D is ideal.
- Strong design sense, specifically within the science fiction genre
- An eye for cinematic scene creation, with gaming experience preferred.
- A broad range of problem-solving, ideation and prototyping abilities
- The internal drive, effective communication skills, and positive team-player attitude necessary to build a truly outstanding game.
- Bonus: A passion for science fiction stories, worlds and role-playing games.
How to Apply
Please submit your application here: email@example.com
We will only consider applicants who send us a CV & a Portfolio!
About the Company
E&B Studio is a mid-sized game development studio in Malmö, Sweden with a team built on experience from top game development studios such as Massive Entertainment, Dice, Sharkmob, Avalanche, and more. We combine our skills in game development with our experience working with real-life architecture. The result is niche expertise in creating AAA environments that are believable, authentic, atmospheric, and engaging.
Our goal is to create the most (un)believable game worlds ever!
We are currently working with Archetype Entertainment to build a multi-platform roleplaying game set in a new science fiction universe. Founded in 2019, Archetype is an autonomous division of Wizards of the Coast led by veterans from many of the top AAA game studios in the industry, including BioWare, Naughty Dog, 343 Industries, id Software, Santa Monica Studio, and more.